You will live the ultimate Santorini cooking genuine experience, where we will all gather around the table, and together we will prepare real Greek food! Ready to get your hands “dirty”? Join my Santorini Cooking Class! Let’s put some music on, roll our sleeves up, and start with a “Yia mas” and an “Opa”!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil ✓
PDO Greek Products ✓
Bio & Organic Veggies ✓
Real Greek Home ✓
Santorini Cooking Classes
Welcome to my Santorini Cooking Classes. My name is Anna, I am a mom of 2 boys, and I welcome you to my Greek home with over 12k Instagram (@MissAnnaGreece) followers! How often, do you have the chance to be welcomed to a real Greek home, live for a few hours like a Greek, and do authentic Santorini cooking? And with fresh vegetables from the garden? And with tasting up to 8 wines from different Santorini wineries in one place? In my Santorini Cooking Classes, you will do all that and also meet new friends!
In my Santorini Cooking Class, you will have easy authentic Greek recipes that you can repeat at home with no previous experience required!
I remember Grandma Anna’s house full of smells, sounds of onion frying, and lids singing from the steam. And then, a table filled with colors and aromas! A feast of flavors, and Greek recipes! Cooking is deeply engraved in my DNA, it is a way of life, passion, and love but above all… it is an expression of love! A love that I wanted to share via my Santorini Cooking Classes with you through my recipes, hoping to fill you and your loved ones with wonderful memories of your own.
Santorini Cooking Classes in Details and costs
Upon your arrival, you will enjoy wine and appetizers, as this is what we do in Greece when we have friends & family over! We will gather around the table like the Greek families do, to prepare the delightful Greek meal that offers appetizers, salad, main course, and dessert.
The exact menu will be decided the day before as I always aim for the freshest ingredients!
You will enjoy your meal and share the laughs and the Greek hospitality knowing that now you have new friends and definitely a new friend in Santorini…me!
Santorini Cooking Classes Packages
- Cooking Class without wine tasting. Duration 4 hours (including the time you need to enjoy your food). Cost per person 140 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Semi-Private.
- Cooking Class with wine tasting. Duration 6 hours (including the time you need to enjoy your food). Cost per person 240 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Semi-Private.
- Wine Tasting of 8 wines from various Santorini Wineries. Duration 3 hours. Cost per person 140 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Up to 8 Wines from various Santorini Wineries with a platter of Amazing Greek cheeses and fresh fruits will pair beautifully with your wines. Semi-Private.
- Private. All packages above can be booked for a completely private experience. Cost upon request.
Santorini Cooking Classes Sample Menu
- Pita, A kind of bread that usually is used to wrap gyros.
- Tzatziki, Famous greek appetizer yogurt-based.
- Ntomatokeftedes, Local Santorini tomato fritters.
- Kolokithokeftedes, Zucchini fritters.
- Greek Salad – Horiatiki, The most famous salad in Greece
- Ntakos, Whole wheat local rusk with feta, tomatoes, and virgin olive oil.
- Spanakopita, Greek spinach pie.
- Mousaka, Who can resist in Mousaka?
- Halvas, Semolina dessert.
- Loukoumades., Served with Greek honey and cinnamon or chocolate.
- Welcome appetizers.
- Anything you will need to attend this cooking class.
- Recipes Card.
- Lunch with your delicious cooking paired with wine.
- Professional cook & Sommelier.
- Santorini Wine Tasting package. Up to 8 Wines from various Santorini Wineries with a platter of Amazing Greek cheeses and fresh fruits will pair beautifully with your wines.
- Fresh vegetables from our Garden.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Aprons to keep.
- Wine description card, with all the wines you have tasted.
- Mineral water, Soft Drinks, Coffee.
- Transportation. Can be arranged upon request at an extra cost.
- -For guests that are Vegan, Vegetarians, or Pescatarians, or have any special dietary needs, food allergies, sensitivities, or any other dietary restrictions need to be informed prior to booking please.
- -In order to participate in our cooking class, a waiver form must be signed as you will truly participate in the cooking process, you will not just observe. Unless of course, you prefer just to observe as a demonstration.
- -Within this website, you will find Greek recipes in English as all the recipes are in the translation process from Greek to English.
Feel the Greek vibe! Cook like a Greek! Enjoy the tasty side of life! Book now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Pixel Tours.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM - FACEBOOK - YOUTUBE
Delicious & easy recipes, straight from a Greek home.
Favorite recipes! I remember Grandma Anna's house full of smells, sounds of onion frying and lids singing from the steam of the food. And then, let the table be filled with colors and aromas! A feast of flavors, recipes with political origins since my grandmother was from the city! Cooking is deeply engraved in my dna, it is a way of life, passion, love, but above all... it is an expression of love! A love that I wanted to share with you through my recipes, hoping to fill you and your loved ones with wonderful memories of your own!