You will live the ultimate Santorini cooking genuine experience, where we will all gather around the table, and together we will prepare real Greek food! Ready to get your hands “dirty”? Join my Santorini Cooking Class! Let’s put some music on, roll our sleeves up, and start with a “Yia mas” and an “Opa”!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil ✓
PDO Greek Products ✓
Bio & Organic Veggies ✓
Real Greek Home ✓
Santorini Cooking Classes by Miss Anna
Santorini Cooking Classes
Welcome to my Santorini Cooking Classes. My name is Anna, I am a mom of 2 boys, and I welcome you to my Greek home with over 22k Instagram (@MissAnnaGreece) followers!
If you are looking for a Santorini Cooking Class, you are in the right place!
How often, do you have the chance to be welcomed to a real Greek home, live for a few hours like a Greek, and do authentic Santorini cooking? And with fresh vegetables from the garden? And with wines from different Santorini wineries in one place? In my Santorini Cooking Classes, you will do all that and also meet new friends!
In my Santorini Cooking Class, you will have easy authentic Greek recipes that you can repeat at home with no previous experience required!
I remember Grandma Anna’s house full of smells, sounds of onion frying, and lids singing from the steam. And then, a table filled with colors and aromas! A feast of flavors, and Greek recipes! Cooking is deeply engraved in my DNA, it is a way of life, passion, and love but above all… it is an expression of love! A love that I wanted to share via my Santorini Cooking Classes with you through my recipes, hoping to fill you and your loved ones with wonderful memories of your own.
Santorini Cooking Classes in Details and costs
Description of the Santorini Cooking Class
Upon your arrival, you will enjoy a welcome, as this is what we do in Greece when we have friends & family over! We will gather around the table like the Greek families do, to prepare the delightful Greek meal that offers appetisers, salad, main course, and dessert. The exact menu will be decided the day before as I always aim for the freshest ingredients! You will enjoy your meal and share the laughs and the Greek hospitality knowing that now you have new friends and definitely a new friend in Santorini…me!
Santorini Cooking Classes & Santorini Private Chef Packages
- Santorini Cooking Class with NO wine. Duration up to 3 hours (including the time you need to enjoy your food). Starting cost per person is 150 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Semi-Private (not private).
- Santorini Cooking Class with up to 4 glasses of wine. Duration up to 3 hours (including the time you need to enjoy your food). Starting cost per person is 250 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Semi-Private (not private).
- Santorini Cooking Class demonstrational. This package is for people who prefer not to cook but prefer to watch while I cook for them, and then enjoy the food I cooked in front of them. Duration up to 3 hours (including the time you need to enjoy your food). Starting cost per person is 150 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Semi-Private (not private).
- Santorini Private Chef. Enjoy your private lunch or dinner in a real Greek luxury home, with a private chef that will cook your 4-course meal in front of you. An unforgettable Greek gastronomy experience! Your event can be as small as a romantic table of two to a group of friends. Food is designed to be experienced through your senses! The way it looks, tastes, and feels, will make sure that you will love Greek Gastronomy! No one would argue that the perfect pairing to any meal is the wine that pairs with it! I will make sure that my selection of the Greek wine(s) you will enjoy, will be a unique journey! Duration up to 3 hours. Cost per person upon request. Minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Santorini Private Cooking Class. All packages above can be booked for a completely private experience. Cost upon request.
What’s the difference between a Semi-Private and a Private cooking Class?
Semi-private is an experience in which you will not be just you. Other people that you do not know will join, and the menu that we will cook, will be decided by me, since I will know beforehand everyone’s needs, allergies, intolerances etc, within the time we have. For example, if you eat meat but the majority of the class is vegetarian, then there will be no meat on the menu. What can you do?… First, contact me to see what that day looks like and if you do not like the semi-private option you can book… A private Cooking Class! Private is an experience in which it will be just you! The menu will be decided by me based on your needs or preferences, and of course, we can cook any specific dishes you want, always within the time we have. Santorini Cooking Classes Sample Menu
- Tiropita, with feta cheese.
- Tzatziki, a famous Greek appetizer yogurt-based.
- Ntomatokeftedes, Local Santorini tomato fritters.
- Kolokithokeftedes, Zucchini fritters.
- Greek Salad – Horiatiki, The most famous salad in Greece
- Ntakos, Whole wheat local rusk with feta, tomatoes, and virgin olive oil.
- Spanakopita, Greek spinach pie.
- Mousaka, Who can resist in Mousaka?
- Halvas, Semolina dessert.
- Loukoumades, Served with Greek honey and cinnamon or chocolate.
- Anything you will need to attend this cooking class.
- Recipes Card.
- Lunch with your delicious cooking paired with wine (if your package includes wine).
- Professional cook & Sommelier.
- Up to 4 glasses of wine (if your package includes wine).
- Fresh vegetables from our Garden (seasonal).
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Mineral water, Soft Drinks, Coffee.
- Transportation. Can be arranged upon request at an extra cost.
- Tipping. It is a gesture of appreciation and validation to your host.
- -For guests that are Vegan, Vegetarians, or Pescatarians, or have any special dietary needs, food allergies, sensitivities, or any other dietary restrictions need to be informed prior to booking please.
- If you don’t drink alcohol, please let me know.
- -Within this website, you will find Greek recipes in English as all the recipes are in the translation process from Greek to English.
Feel the Greek vibe! Cook like a Greek! Enjoy the tasty side of life! Book now your Santorini Cooking Class at firstname.lastname@example.org Powered by Pixel Tours EST 1994.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM - FACEBOOK - YOUTUBE
Delicious & easy recipes, straight from a Greek home.
Favorite recipes! I remember Grandma Anna's house full of smells, sounds of onion frying and lids singing from the steam of the food. And then, let the table be filled with colors and aromas! A feast of flavors, recipes with political origins since my grandmother was from the city! Cooking is deeply engraved in my dna, it is a way of life, passion, love, but above all... it is an expression of love! A love that I wanted to share with you through my recipes, hoping to fill you and your loved ones with wonderful memories of your own!