You will live the ultimate genuine experience, where we will all gather around the table, and together we will prepare real Greek food! Ready to get your hands “dirty”? Join my Santorini Cooking Class! Let’s put some music on, roll our sleeves up, and start with a “Yia mas” and an “Opa”!
Santorini Cooking Classes
My name is Anna, I am a mom of 2 boys and I welcome you to my Greek home with over 12k Instagram (@MissAnnaGreece) followers! How often, do you have the chance to be welcomed to a real Greek home, and live for a few hours like a Greek? And with fresh vegetables from the garden? And with tasting up to 8 wines from different Santorini wineries in one place?
In my Santorini Cooking Class, you will have easy authentic Greek recipes that you can repeat at home with no previous experience required!
I remember Grandma Anna’s house full of smells, sounds of onion frying, and lids singing from the steam. And then, a table filled with colors and aromas! A feast of flavors, and Greek recipes! Cooking is deeply engraved in my DNA, it is a way of life, passion, and love but above all… it is an expression of love! A love that I wanted to share with you through my recipes, hoping to fill you and your loved ones with wonderful memories of your own.
Santorini Cooking Class in Details and costs
Upon your arrival, you will enjoy wine and appetizers, as this is what we do in Greece when we have friends & family over! We will gather around the table like the Greek families do, to prepare the delightful Greek meal that offers appetizers, salad, main course, and dessert.
The exact menu will be decided the day before as I always aim for the freshest ingredients!
You will enjoy your meal and share the laughs and the Greek hospitality knowing that now you have new friends and definitely a new friend in Santorini…me!
- Cooking Class without wine tasting. Duration 4 hours. Cost per person 120 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Cooking Class with wine tasting. Duration 6 hours. Cost per person 180 euros. Minimum of 2 people per booking. Maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Pita, A kind of bread that usually is used to wrap gyros.
- Tzatziki, Famous greek appetizer yogurt-based.
- Ntomatokeftedes, Local Santorini tomato fritters.
- Kolokithokeftedes, Zucchini fritters.
- Greek Salad – Horiatiki, The most famous salad in Greece
- Ntakos, Whole wheat local rusk with feta, tomatoes, and virgin olive oil.
- Spanakopita, Greek spinach pie.
- Mousaka, Who can resist in Mousaka?
- Halvas, Semolina dessert.
- Loukoumades., Served with Greek honey and cinnamon or chocolate.
- Welcome appetizers.
- Anything you will need to attend this cooking class.
- Recipes Card.
- Lunch with your delicious cooking paired with wine.
- Professional cook & Sommelier.
- Up to 8 Wines from various Santorini Wineries if you also book a wine tasting with me.
- Fresh vegetables from our Garden.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Aprons to keep.
- Wine description card, with all the wines you have tasted.
- Mineral water, Soft Drinks, Coffee.
- -Vegetarians or Pescatarians can be accommodated only with a private booking as it is required to be designed a totally custom menu.
- -In order to participate in our cooking class, a waiver form must be signed as you will truly participate in the cooking process, you will not just observe.
- -Guests with special dietary needs, food allergies, and sensitivities cannot be accommodated.
- -Within this website, you will find Greek recipes in English as all the recipes are in the translation process from Greek to English.
Feel the Greek vibe! Cook like a Greek! Enjoy the tasty side of life! Book now at email@example.com
Powered by Pixel Tours.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM - FACEBOOK - YOUTUBE
Delicious & easy recipes, straight from a Greek home.
Favorite recipes! I remember Grandma Anna's house full of smells, sounds of onion frying and lids singing from the steam of the food. And then, let the table be filled with colors and aromas! A feast of flavors, recipes with political origins since my grandmother was from the city! Cooking is deeply engraved in my dna, it is a way of life, passion, love, but above all... it is an expression of love! A love that I wanted to share with you through my recipes, hoping to fill you and your loved ones with wonderful memories of your own!